Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What would You do?

   Ask Yourselves what You would do if these People did this to You, there are plenty out there that would have walked right up to Bill Rowley and shot Him in the face I know. Myself? I really wish I could to tell the truth, but I have spent some time in jail and do not wish to be locked up again, even though I'd more than likely only do a few years. What I am hoping for is that this Punk Ass Son of a piece of shit approaches Me, that is about to happen too I am sure. He is so sure of Himself that I feel He believes He can be proven innocent. When I contacted this Ass about the Playboy He lied through His teeth, and the way He did so was no Gentleman either. His words were pretty brash, He stated how He has something He can taste and a bunch of other crap. In the first place Mr. Rowley, You flat out disrespected Your Wife saying the things You said. I can hear Him denying any disrespect, but it is a fact that when You talk about a Woman in such a manner it is exactly that. As far as Him coming up to Me, Bill that may be Your biggest mistake in Your life, You know first hand how fast this Kid can move, to this day I really don't have to work on it because it is a natural reaction for Me to move like I do, and You know it too. So here I sit and tell You, bring it on Boy. The rest of You enjoy Your life and stay away from the dope, They call it dope for a reason Ya big dope, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment