Friday, May 17, 2013

Sad but true

   Man, I gotta tell You the wierdest part of this story, like I aint said enough right? I was sitting on a foot stool when Richard got real close to Me in front with His ass near Me, and Bill crept up behind Me. Creepy? You'd better Fucking believe it, sent vibes People. I know what these Assholes are up to, Richard's trying to drive Me insane, I felt some serious anger today towards this Fellow, like I say I can't get this Prick out of My mind I want Him so bad. Insanity? I have been on the brink of it I believe. In the late '90s I was going through pure Hell. A drunken drug addict with a heart brake so bad it alon3e was driving Me over the edge. Anger was a real issue, but I have curbed it a bit. If I were totally insane Bill Rowley would have been killed, no doubt about that. I had enough of My witts to stop Me from commiting muder. I know that alone sounds Fucked up, but You have no clue at how mad They have Me at this point in life. Another thing about My sanity is that I have a better grip on reality then You may think. Also I have been sensing Full Grown aires latley, I see My life going through the fazes of life. This in no means gives Me the right to call Myself a Grown Man, Hell, I'm still too tounge tied at times to be considered a Man in My idea. Still aint drinklin' though, Wa-Hoo. C-Ya later bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment