Saturday, May 11, 2013

Been Jammin'

   How in the Hell are You tonite? Myself? Feeling jocular. Bah, that should get some ones attention. Hey, I'm just some Clown these Guys Fuck with, I asked for help as best as I could. My problem is that I brake down. I am an 'emotional wreck' as the saying goes. I walked into the Playboy west studio in Santa Monica because I was attempting to write My life story and was seeking help, I thought it would be easy, that was in 2002. I was given a number to call and when I did He hung up due to Me not being able to stop crying. I know Myself pretty well, if I were to sit down and talk to an Attorney or Judge about what has taken place in My life I would brake down and cry enough that They would, especially a Judge, have Me sedated. The facts of life stare Me in the face daily, I am the Laughing Stock of America, Childsplay Sir! Richard Pattison is an adolesent, as many others Our age. I Myself have a bad habit of being childish in My manner at times, but not to the point of deliberatly setting out to destroy a life in such a crude and cruel fashion. I was the kind of Kid that just hung out and tried to fit in, naive and vulnerable. You have to remember, I jumped on top of Shiela at a dead run to get back into the room right before I was set up with the drugs and Rock & Roll. I felt like a Man once while We were together, once, but I will not insult Your intelligence by telling You I was even near a Grown Man, Hell I'm still not going to allow Myself to call this Child a Full Grown Man. I am wise to the ways of the World, not as wise a Man as I hope to become, but wise enough to know right from wrong, these People are seriously wrong. Have a good one, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment