Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Another day, another blog.

   Well here I am again, I really can't stop this due to the fact that I want these Fellas so bad. But if nothing else maybe I'll teach someone on this Planet a few things while I'm at it. Like a couple of sayings I know, including, "Stripped of My pride, stripped of My manhood!", or, "I was'nt Man enough to hold Her in My arms!". These things have happened to Me so many times it is pathetic. The main reason I say these things here is for some Kid out there in the World, and don't kid Yourselves it does happen. I want some Boy to read these things and realize, if it happens to You remember it and hopefully You'll see what the hell is going on at the time. The pain is unfathomable to those of You that have never broken a heart due to the shock of seeing Her in love with You, I feel it constantly. And I cannot say it enough to the Kids out there, do not do drugs Freinds. Not only will they screw Your life up, they can and do kill People all the time. I almost everyday wish I never started using them Myself. When I say I'm a fucked up Human Being, I mean it. I could be worse, I could have done the ether They offered. As I have stated before, I can be doing a job I have done probabaly fifty to a hundred times, something real easy too, and smoke a joint and mess it up without realizing what the hell I'm doing. Thus is another reason not to smoke marijauna aye? I'll let Ya go with that, have a great day Folks, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment