Sunday, December 18, 2011

Yea, I'm still here.

   Ya wanta here a bizzare story? I got Ya one, as if it aint been strange enough. This would have been about a year after I was handed the Playboy, I was at My Aunt and Uncles in Colton California when Me and My Uncle Jim were watching T.V., He was channel surfing and stopped on Johnny Carson for a minute and then changed channels. When He turned back Johnny was talking to the audience and said, "The Weirdo,", and then froze and looked into the camera. They instantly went into a commercial, when They returned He started with a skit saying, "Mr. Floyd calling Mrs. Floyd.", headgames is it? That in itself proves that People are out there that know Who I am and what I am about, even though I Myself wonder what I'm about. I was in a bar in Riverton, where it all began in Wyoming, around a year later when a Gal I went to school with walked by and said to the Fella with Her, "There's that Guy that never went out.", and They call Me a Weirdo? You fuck ups play this game? Man what a World aye? Myself? I always had normal thoughts in life, until Bill Rowley along with Richard Pattison and Their gang fucked My life up. Welcome to My nightmare. Suicidal is what I am, and writing this does not do Me any good People. I never asked for any drugs, but I sure as Hell was asked if I wanted them. LIABLE!!! That's what these jokers are. Give Me a break, They wanted Me a totally messed up life and I happened to walk into a party, when They saw Their chance to remove Me They did the best They could. But Dammitt I am still alive. If You have a kind heart send Me a dollar @ Kelly McGill P.O. Box 280, Stanley N. Dakota. 58784. You think I am joking? I hate this life, get Me out of it please. Sincerely, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment