Monday, December 5, 2011

The End

   I have said it before, but this is it. I have a job coming up in North Dakota, so I can't waste My time on this crap. I tell You now I will not give up though, I will do what ever it takes to bring these People down that messed My life up. I am a couple of blocks away from the U.S. Marshals office in Cheyenne here and I am on My way there when I finish with this in order to press charges on some Folks. Now if I were making this up, do You think I would go to such extremes? I am serious about what They have done to My life. While I was sitting in jail I really was thinking of ways to kill certain fools People. Bill Rowley likes to climb mountains it would be easy to wait at the top of a climb and knock it backwards with a club. Hey! If I were going to do so, I would not write about it. It is just something that I really would like to do. So I will leave You with this, If You think a fucked up life is cool, well then go ahead and fry Your brain. The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment