Wednesday, December 21, 2011

what to say?

   I really have to say something about My last blog, in the first place I never set out to ask Anybody to give Me a dollar. I truly doubt if I'll receive anything to begin with, but I was just in the mood at that certain time. I have got to bitch about some of the Folks on this planet and I really hope it pisses these People off when I say this. Alot of the young males have a saying, one inwhich I say for a fact that no Grown Man is going to say. "I'm a Grown Ass Man!", Bullshit Pal! That is one saying I have no respect for in the least. If You have'nt noticed yet, My plan now is to open the eyes of alot of People about maturity, drugs, or anything else I may be able to help Them with. Sayings like, Open Your mind, I'm the first one to admit to it, The mind is a terrible thing to waste, Lost without You, Lost and Lonely, Damn Fool Kid, The Kid's an Idiot, Just another Kid, One Man Everybody knows, It's a Mans World, That old Gentleman grew. I still have plenty more I'll continue with, but I won't have easy access to a computer for a while. A truck is the first thing on My list before I buy a laptop. Not bad huh? $517. take home each week with the rent paid, beats the hell out of being in a tent in Santa Monica, LOL. I never thought I would use LOL, so I had better quit while I'm ahead. Until I write again, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment