Saturday, December 17, 2011

December 17th

   I am nearing 100 blogs, Well I'll be. Forgive the smart alleck attitude please, for I do understand that sarcasm is youth. But while I am here I have a plan, I am going to teach a few People some things. Like Gentlemen don't kiss and tell, or, treat a Lady like She wants to be treated. Then theres, Open Your mind, and, Take a good look at Yourself. You may have heard this one, There's somethings a Man just won't do, I might have wrote that one before. I Myself cannot say that I live as a mature Human Being, but I am wise to the ways of the World. As a small child I watched and listened, by doing so I learned alot of different sayings, these are just a few of them. We can be Men about this, It's a Mans World, I call 'em as I see 'em,  You call Yourself a Man? That Man's a Kid, Damn Kids anyway, A Lady is discreet, A wise Man does'nt mess around with the insane, Damn fool Kid. I can go on and on here but feel I had better leave some for later, for I will say something else concerning this matter. I say this stuff to do My part in showing the youth of the World a few things, My reason being, look at how People like Hugh Hefner and Richard Pattison can do things that are not morale, to say the least, and Nobody does a damn thing about it. Sure, I like the way a Woman looks, but I would hate to see Someone I love in Playboy. Girls, there's not a Woman alive that would pose nude, and that is a fact of life. I sure hope I taught a few People today, the World is changing and I personally want to see it go in the right direction. I'll talk to Ya somemore about it later, but for now I have said enough. Until I do some more sqaucking, have a great day. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment