Friday, December 16, 2011

A new beginning

   I win! Yea, I got a job, thus making Me  a Winner. Well somewhat I 'spose. As far as jobs go, Wow! 40 hrs. a week at fifteen an hr. and I have only worked one day in two weeks. Plus rent paid, and I'm supposed to receive a company truck with a credit card. It sure does help to know Someone. All I did was call My Mom and see if She'd send what money I had left to Cheyenne, She asked if I would work for Rusty, My cousin, in North Dakota and here I am. I'm kinda glad I never found Richard Pattison, in the first place I know for a fact I would have killed Him. As I have said before, put Yourself in My shoes. My thinking was altered in Their crooked scheme People, and now He thinks it's fun to mess with My life. I am mad as Hell right now just writing this. Justice? Where? Once a Loser, always a Loser? Christ! I gotta stop here before I blow a gasket. I will leave with this, Lord help Us all, the way things are on this Planet have to change. I pray for real here in asking You this, please God make Someone see the truth here and help, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment