Sunday, December 4, 2011

Kelly McGill

   Where have I been? I am sure many are asking that. Well it aint been fun that's for sure. I spent the last four months in the Laramie county jail in Cheyenne Wyoming, and I did'nt do a thing either. I know since I have started this blog that I have done nothing but complain, but this in itself explains my simple life. I last wrote on August 1st, right after I left the same library I am in right now I walked by the jailhouse and told Myself, "There's a jail I've never been in before.", Damned if I was'nt in there before midnight. I felt I deserved a few beers, and after about twelve I got the bright idea to see about talking to a mental doctor so I called the Police on Myself. They helped Me out alright and took Me to the local hospital. After being there a while I wanted to leave but was forced down and strapped down. Even when My wrist, which never healed right, was bent backwards I never really was angered. The next thing I know I am put under arrest and the officer is being told that I hit the Doctor, Wow huh? "Not guilty!", was My plea, and off to jail I went. I was released on friday because They dropped the charges finally. What a sob story aye? I will probably lose, even though I have proof on hand where the doctor says two different stories, along with the police report being different from the audio in the policecar, I am going to sue Their pants off. People like Me are destined to lose because the smart People want it that way. Read back from the beginning and You will agree, Kelly McGill is an absolute Moron at times. But I will never quit. Have a great day Folks, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment