Saturday, June 1, 2013

53 & still kickin'!

   I have to make this fast, I have twenty three minutes left of My birthday, wow huh? A Guy at My age is usually a Grand Father by now, or dead. My silly ass life, I press on somehow. Lord listen to My prayers and raise Me from My misery, please Lord I beg of You. The life I live I should have ended years ago this I know, but I fight on through it. As the saying goes, "There's always Someone that has it worse Than You.". And as for You that have it worse than I, at least You don't have the heartaches I have been burdened with, nor the mental problems that come with a fried brain. I do have My health, for now, and I am still quite able to see the World through a different perspective than most. But hey, do You really give a shit? I doubt if too many of You out there actually care what happens to a Dumb Fuck like Me, but if Ya really do, thanks. Enough said aye? I gotta go, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment