Sunday, January 5, 2014

Can't win for losin'

   You know, if I were a smart Person I would start a blog about My rotten life, Oh yea I did, wow! I insist on saying that I speak the truth here Folks because I do. Blackballed is what I have been, which is a crime, it is still conspiracy for a fact. I do not lie when I say also that attempts have been made on My life either. I refuse to go out on Holloween due to this crap, You never know Who will be waiting in diguise. I understand that this sounds paranoid, but I know these People and this Town I am living in. I was born here and finished school here, so I know how these People think. "Small town mentallity.", for sure. If You are not Their type You are not accepted. I was a "Benchwarmer" because I wanted to be on the Team just for exercise, I was with My Mom when I registered in the ninth grade and She told Mr. Andre the Vice President of the junior high that She wanted Me in some kind of sports for that same reason so I picked football. I swear I was the reason We did'nt take the state championship Our senior year too. The Underclassmen did'nt go out that season, there were Players that would have started on a team that was the only team in the state to beat the Champs that year. I stated before I was treated like shit, They pushed Me harder then Hell. I held back because I held My temper at home for the last decade plus. Right after school, that summer, I showed Bill Rowley just why too. I jumped up and put My foot in His face with a kick I had never even tried before, I tell no lie when I say it was Bruce Lee fast too. Enough for Today, I have to find something else to do. I will leax=ve with one thing said, as I said before, No Man on Earth would allow these Boys to get away with what They have done. "The Have's and the Have's nots."? Huh? Kelly here.

No comments:

Post a Comment