Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sore Loser

    As a matter of fact I am a sore Loser. When I see how I was treated, and being treated, I am as sore as a Human can get. I tell no lie when I say what They have done to My life makes Me want to just walk up and shoot one of Them, but I do have enough common sense not not to do such a thing. I would much rather see these People sit in Jail for a few years. As I have said though, if I were to end My own life I would sure as Hell take one of Them with Me. I have My reasons to live or Bill Rowley would have been shot by now. I grew up in the sixties in southern California. I witnessed the Hippy era first hand. I remember seeing a camp set up along the Freeway where They hungout. Then there was the seventies and eighties. I have seen a lot of changes in America is what I am saying, and We are on the verge of one of the biggest changes to come. My saying is 'When America changes the whole World changes.', I live to see it. I used the words before, "Out to change the World.", and I would love to see it do so. We are the only Country on Earth that others imitate, I would hate to try to be like the youth of America, I truly can't stand half the Kids here. They would be the kind that would follow a Fella like Richard Pattison and screw with a Loser like Me. Enough said, I really gotta go, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment