Friday, January 17, 2014

Still kickin'

   Been gone for a while, too tired after work to even care about writing. Boy what a Loser I am, I even get a bit flabbergasted looking at My sorry ass life. I talk about how many Loves I have lost, I got another one for You. I danced with a Gal here in Riverton and when the song ended She reached up and kissed Me on the cheek. I did'nt get all school Boyish about it either, I asked Her for Her phone number and She asked if I wanted the one in town or the one where She lived, She lived in Casper 120 miles away. My mistake was saying the one in town because I wanted to see Her soon. I did call but She let Me down easy. I really liked Her, Annette was Her name. The sad thing is that I had just quit My job and had no car so I did'nt really have a chance. That kiss will be remembered always though. Well, if I have'nt spilled My gutts enough and told You what it's like to be a stupid S.O.B. You would never know. I'm out a here until I can say something moronic again. Fuck Hefner and Richard Pattison, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment