Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hard workin' Fool

   I can still get out there and bust My hump, and I feel it in My bones too. 'Bitch Rowley', is what I said to Jon Peirson and I am sure He has heard about it. I wonder if He has heard Me call Him a boot licker yet. That Boy is a back stabbing S.O.B. and that is a fact. I am also sure He has heard about Me crying My eyes out in Denton Texas for Sheila, that was in '83 I believe. You know what's fucked up? Even after balling like a Baby for Her I still broke Her heart in '87, that is as sad as I can imagine. That poor Girl falls in love with Me twice in Her life and I rip Her heart out both times. I was'nt really being a Cad, I was truly blown away both times. Yes My stubbornness had a big factor in what happened, but Kelly McGill is a real slow Kid Folks. I told You about Richard Pattison handing Me two ounces of 'shrooms, that was when the realizaation of what happened to Us really hit home, it destroyed Me. My insides were ripped apart. Another sad fact of My life is that was the same summer I met Nancy. The final thought that sent the Boy packing was that I told Myself, 'I have lost everything else in My life that was good I'll lose Her too. I was not in a state of mind where I could see what was taking place right in front of Me that night. Yes, this is a seriously fucked up life. I did'nt need the help of My so-called Friends making sure I had enough L.S.D. to fry My sorry ass, I could screw things up on My own, and have. Take care out there, I have to go, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment