Friday, January 24, 2014

My darkest secret

   The one thing I truly would not want Anybody to know is that when I was fourteen I stuck a Tampon up My butt, I know that is odd, but as I continuously said My childhood was disturbing. I had no Brother to teach Me what it was like to be tough, and My Folks never taught Me the right way to be. My Dad told Me to always respect My Elders and to never start a fight but always finish them and that was it. I don't need to tell most of You out there how to raise Your Children, but if You do need to be taught I'm telling You to talk to Them. Do not let Your Kids be left in the dark and discover things on Their own. Society Today is an outrage, just look at how People think My life is a joke and allow this Richard Pattison to bother My life. Full Grown Adults are a fact of life. I Myself just recently had a Manly feeling at My Sister Kays house, I do understand that Men don't say such things, but it's so rare for Me to that I have to say something. All I really want is to see these People that screwed My life up and now mess with My head to be brought down. I completely understand I am fighting a losing battle, if this arrogant Boy named Pattison is wealthy enough to do what He is doing He is most certainly paying off some Asshole at the top, thus is the reason I started at the top Myself and contacted the U.S. Marshal in charge of policing the Police first, John Clark is the head cheese there. Even that has'nt seemed to work though. Dammit all to Hell anyhow, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment