Friday, January 10, 2014

Childsplay

   I am fifty three and just Today I felt like a small Child, no shit. That just tells You how slow My life really is. I know some People are out there saying things like, "He has a vivid imagination.", I'll agree to that, but I am in no way making this stuff up. I say I can agree to that saying because I know Myself, I am in fact a Dreamer. I dream of making a life I can be proud of out of this miserable existance known as My life, Who would'nt want a better life? I was once accused of having a vivid imagination in the fourth grade too. It was right after the school year started. That summer My cousin Jimmy was in the ditch in front of My Grand Parents house, when I asked Him what He was doing He said He was throwing rocks at cars. Well I jumped into the ditch and We both threw rocks at the first truck We saw, He was a Friend of My Grandpas and stopped. We both took off running. I was'nt too bright I'd say, I hid behind a bush half My size. When the Grandpa came around the corner I knew I was caught and took off towards the house. Every step that Old Fart took was a kick in My rump, I never threw rocks again. I was told to sit on the couch and think about what I had did. While sitting there a Neighbor brought some horses over, all I could do was to watch from the window. That was what I had drawn about when I was supposed to be imaginative, I don't remember what I said on it but I know it was'nt anything nice. Knowing My Folks I am sure They told Someone to bring over the horses so I could watch and suffer. One thing I have'nt mentioned about My life is that I have many repressed memories. I mentioned some of them, like in Virginia and also the football game in Rock Springs, but seriously I have had a lot of them. I feel I have said enough for Tonight, so I am out a here, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment