Wednesday, January 1, 2014

DANG IT!

   I sure do hope these People are happy with Their lives. I don't need to tell You I'm not. I thought of something Today, as always too late though. I told You I was allowed to walk through a scene of NCIS Los Angeles, I know if I had hung around I might have been a regular when They filmed at the beach. One thing that makes Me so sure is My music. When They were filming I was sitting on the bleachers across from muscle beach where the extras all sat and was playing My guitar amongst Them. When I screwed up a song I had been playing They showed Their interest in My music with an "Ahh". The song I was playing is a really good instrumental piece, the lyrics start out 'I might just sit Here and scratch My ear, for that is better, than crying a tear'. I know that I would have made it into a scene or two because They were decent People. I was told to help Myself with Their food. I did'nt go over and grab all I could either, I just got a sandwich and a drink if I remember right. I have yet to see the show when I was on, I do keep an eye out for it though. The first scene to start the show is where a Guy is on fire, so if You see that one keep an eye out for a scene where They are looking at something on the ground, not the big Stars either, and You'll see a bunch of People walking behind Them, I am the Guy with the guitar strapped on His back sporting a beard. I don't even know if They used the shot or not, but I'm still looking. You Folks have a great 2114, I'll sure as Hell try to Myself, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment