Thursday, October 9, 2014

Damn the dumb luck

   Talk about Your unlucky Bastards. The Love's I have suffered for alone say enough about My Life. But I was approached in a bold manner. After seeing to it that I was wasted I was handed a Playboy. I really had no desire to even read about the "Stoned Hippy" that crashed a party of upper class. I was talking to a Woman when I lost control and said 'It was just a few months ago when I was sleeping on that job, and now here I am', I really said that too. Where the heck was I? Those Boy's had Me so messed up that I knew I was going to be a Rock & Roll Star. A Gullible Kid that has'nt much sense from the start is east Prey. I said I split Bill Rowley's head open with His own guitar, the next day I went from Austin Texas to Colton California with $.37 in My pocket. When I was loading My backpack I picked up that Playboy and thought about taking it along, I threw it on the ground and walked away from it. All I had to do was read it? God I'm dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment