Thursday, October 23, 2014

Slow Sucker.

  Depends? Yes I am about to buy some. Here I sit talking to a Woman, one I do not remember meeting even though She knew Me, Damn Drunk again, when I have to pee. Well in this Bar there is only a one stool restroom, I have done the pee dance there before too. I really had no inclination to be romantic, but Dammitt when You pee Your pants You leave the Bar anyhow. That My Friends is exactly ow My Life is. What really bothers Me is that I am supposed to live a different life Than I do, and these People turned Me into what I am. I admit to being a dumb Kid and breaking Nancy's heart without even understanding I was doing so, which in the eyes of a normal Human would be enough to seek justice for the crime's committed......... Kelly Here saying this is absurd to allow these People. I have had just about enough, I really want to kill these Bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment