Friday, October 24, 2014

I am read?

   I am appreciative when I see that Someone is actually reading this stuff. I am an honest hard working stiff and I have really lived this mess. I see more then a lot of the Kids when it comes to Grown Adults, but I have to admit I don't know jack to be truthful. The feelings are rare too be straight up. It can be years between seeing a Full Grown feeling emit from a Human. I know there are many People out there that will understand what I am saying too. I want so bad, and this is from the heart, for the Youth of the World to see Grown. When You do You change, and this is a known fact from People ahead of You. A Young Man's feeling can confuse the Young, "I feel like a Man, I am Grown.", but in reality You have just cracked the egg, it needs some cooking before it's fried. Call Me a Liar and You'll show Your youth to be sure. For I learned things so long ago You would be amazed. Things like I have mention before, such as, "I'm the first one to admit to it.", "Face up to the facts of Life.", "Childish nonsense.", "God Damn Kid's!", and so much more it would astonish the Youth. My name is Kelly and I speak out, grab a hold of what I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment