Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The story of My Life.

   I understand that I may not be the worse Life there is, but I bet money I hurt more than most inside. The feelings I am suffering through are written on My face. If You have ever seen the show "The Mentalist" You would have seen the look on the face of the Gal that plays the cop, that Woman has felt some pain. You know by the frown She wears on Her face. I am glad to see that after a while She smiled a lot more though. My Family is a hard one too as I have said, My Aunt Phil dies and the way They made Her face look at the funeral is disturbing, She had that frown. I am dead serious too, that is how They are. Like the time My Dad flat out said to Me, "You must know what You're looking for.", cruel People that They are. Why I even come around Them  I wonder. I really would'nt put it past Them to have told Bill Rowley that it was alright to do what They did. That is hard to really believe, but the way They are I'm not sure about Them. Well I think I'll go cry Myself to sleep, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment