Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Web?

   Here I have been down for days due to some unforeseen  reason. I call Charter and raise Hell with the recording long enough to where I am connected to an Agent. First thing this Kid did was to blurt out "Low Life's", I actually got My rare chance to play You game too. I cannot recall exactly what My response was, but it is recorded with Charter. What I am getting at here is, My computer is faster then ever for some reason. No waiting for this and that. It just might be the results of 'Get Me a Fucking Human' over and over until the computer gives in. I never really understood until now that when They say that You will be recorded They mean during the recording so They can filter the Assholes. Hang up after being on hold for a spell and call 'em right back with the same pissed off attitude and watch. A job in My opinion means to do Your job, not to judge. Same goes for Whomever need to be told.

No comments:

Post a Comment