Thursday, October 16, 2014

This stuff smells!

   I write again? With no glasses this time. Dammit, what else can I do? I have been refraining from writing about how these People do what it is that They do, it's boring to Me. All I need is a helping hand to be honest, it's like a saying I heard Years ago "He just needs Someone to pick Him up and dust Him off." and that was from a young Woman. I have a serious question for the youth of America, meaning Anyone under Fifty, do You even look at Yourselves? I do know better than to ask, but You need to be asked. My reasoning? Well Tonight I went to a nearby Bar that serves food, a rarity in Riverton Wyoming too, and while eating I just naturally listen to the People around Me, People are damn lucky I had four Sister's and no Brother's, My temper was put on hold. You People in America like to screw with Other's, grow. Men and Women do not mess with People, WHY ON EARTH DO THEY GO OFF AND KILL YOU? Me? Not even. If I were to go off and become a Murderer Bill Rowley would be My first, that would be easy I know where He is. Bill's the kinda Kid that thinks He's smarter than He is, just like Richard Pattison. I Myself happen to see through the falseness of such People. I may be an Idiot when it comes to love, but dammit I know the difference between maturity and immaturity.

No comments:

Post a Comment