Thursday, July 16, 2015

Give Me a break

   I really don't like it when People tell Me that I look sad. I finally found a bar in My area that is close to normal. I walk in and order a beer and some Gal buys it for Me and tells Me it's because I look sad, I really can't stand that. Then one of Her Friends gives Me one of Her birthday cupcakes and She too tells Me that I look sad. Hell I completely understand that I look sad because I am sad dammit. I sure as Hell don't want Someone to remind Me of it. It pisses Me off so bad that I will refuse to even try to talk to Anyone that says that kind of crap to Me. I know They're trying to be nice in Their minds, but really if You see Someone down like that leave Them alone. I am a stubborn Bastard that's for damn sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment