Thursday, July 2, 2015

Honery cuss anyhow

   I just quit My job, but the Boss talked Me into staying a while longer. I even told Him I had planned on quitting when the framing was done already. He talks to Me like I don't have a clue what I'm doing. He has been asking Me about the fire sprinkler crew and telling Me to get Them on the site for three weeks now, We don't even have a full floor for Them to finish so I don't want to bring Them out to partially finish it and leave. When He said I have to have some proof that I'm even talking to Them He asked what proof do I have, I told Him My word is My proof. He then started to say something about how My word isn't any good and I politely told Him how I felt about that and a few other things. His Brother and Him both try to treat You as a lesser Human Being in My eye. My first day on the job I saw how His Brother is, He had made a mistake and argued with the Superintendent on the job then. He told Him He doesn't fix things. Wow. Every Carpenter will make mistakes, some will get You canned quick too, but that is the first time I have heard one say He doesn't fix things. That just tells You how I feel about it. I told You before I was interested in Montana, so Billings is where I'm headed soon. If it weren't for the Owners of the building I am working on I would have already been gone, They're great Guys and I wouldn't want to stab Them in the back by leaving when the job is just now really starting to roll. One thing I will not be called, besides a Liar, is a Back Stabber, My name is not Rowley nor Pattison either one, I just won't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment