Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Murder one

   If You actually think that I am not mad enough to go to Wenachie Washington and shoot one William Ogden Rowley right in the head You had better look again. They purposely set out to alter My thinking, and succeeded too. I am in no way the same Person I was when it all started. My train of thought was one that didn't even know that People play Their silly game. I was a natural in the manner in which I saw everyday life. I was set upon by My so called Friends and I hate the thought of that truly. I will insist on My word being better than any of those involved because I am the one speaking the truth. I am really at a loss when I see how They can do whatever They please and nothing gets done about it. It is sickening to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment