Monday, July 27, 2015

Hello again

    I have said it time and time again, I hate doing this crap. Just signing in I start getting depressed. And then I get pissed off at what it is about. I am a Victim! Give Me My chance at these People. Do You completely understand what I am saying here? In a Country that brags about how great They are I see a lot of not so great things. Richard Pattison is just a small item in this category, but dammit He is a mean Bastard that needs taken. I know this Boy pretty damn good Folks. I can see Him easily manipulating People. Him and His Pal Bill Rowley are nothing but Frauds. They both know exactly what I am about. Neither one of Them can honestly call Me a Liar and that is a fact. I want so bad to go over the pass and go to Wenachie and take this Bill Rowley apart. My problem is this, I would kill the Mother Fucker and that is a fact. When I see how I was taken advantage of and left with a spinning mind I want blood. I say this so those in authority that are watching this can see My real dilemma. People, what They have done to My Life is a killing offense. I guarantee that if it had been done to one of My Family I would have already paid Mr. Rowley a visit. I refuse to fight Him fair too, He doesn't deserve a fighting chance over this. He would be damn lucky if I don't put Him in His grave. In other words Somebody had better act quick before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment