Friday, July 24, 2015

I am not a Fraud

   Hello again. My plight in Life is not an easy one, I suffer from irreversible brain damage. I stated before that as a two year old I took a fall. There would be a medical record in Lander Wyoming from around 1962 or '63, I know it was in the fall or late summer because there was no snow on the ground yet. I know in My heart that that alone has caused some serious issues in My life, like not realizing what is happening right in front of My face.  Sheila and Nancy both are proof of that. I as a Human Being suck. My life is screwed up and I see now how it took place. As I have said I was asked to join a Band and didn't even know a guitar chord, that in My eyes proves the guilt of Richard Pattison Bill Rowley and Their Friends. When I landed in Riverton Wyoming this last time I was therefor one reason, I even told My Mom this, to shed blood. I knew if I let these People know though that They were to smart to show up where I am and that They know about this that I write too. It had been close to seven years since I had been there and really had no inclination of even going there until I thought I might just run into one of Their Pals there and show Him what I thought about Their dirty little trick. My reasoning being is because I really don't want to be around My Family. My Parents say things just to mess with Me Themselves. I was told some far fetched crap too. I won't go into that at this time though because I am a bit bothered by it. Please Somebody out there follow up on this for Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment