Friday, July 17, 2015

Turmoil

   In this great place known as America, We watch Our lives being disrupted. Yesterday In Tennessee there was another attack by Our Enemies. I was in Killeen when Nadal shot those Soldiers, I was off duty at the time as a Cab Driver there. I know exactly where the building is that this took place. People are yelling now to arm the Men and Women on base and I can't agree more. There is one major draw back, the Military has been infiltrated by the Enemies of America. I have not felt easy about that since I first found out how many Foreigners there are in the forces. I also see that the Men in charge are not silly little Kids playing games, You can bet Your ass They see the danger right in front of Them at the present and have a plan for when the shit does hit the fan at full speed. I said it before that a very large explosion went off a little after three am in Killeen, it sent five shock waves through My part of town. A Soldiers cry for help I was told once by a Marine. There was a War feeling about the town after that, and the fear in the eyes was plain to see. I do not like being here in Seattle because of the situation America is in either. I also said that the trade towers attack made Me write a long letter and hand deliver it to the F.B.I. in Austin, I know They still have it too. But just the other day I let it out on Facebook how I see Our vulnerability. A planned attack in the right manner would cripple this Country leaving the survivors with little chance of making it. We have cargo ships daily coming into Our ports, and I feel this is possible My Friends. Let's say They were to put a nuclear bomb in a few of those containers They bring in, then You have it set up to have them all go off at the same time in every major port in America? Scary. Enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment