Friday, July 3, 2015

No smart Ass remarks

   God I hurt inside. "Don't hold it in it'll eat You up.". As I grow older the pain for this Woman intensifies immensely. I hurt Her and that tears Me apart inside. I said I cried for a year, during that time I thought I had a chance at finding Her. I put out a classified in the Austin American Statesman that read, Nancy where are You? I've come to My senses. My heart jumped when it was answered by a Gal, She was looking for a Female. I went to Austin and went through the old adds in the Library, I found one from that same time that read, "Broken hearted Woman wanting to dance His memory away.", this is extremely painful to put in writing here too. It's an unfair World I am the last Person that needs to be reminded of that. I still get the looks from Gals is the main reason I even live. For a Guy that weighs 235 and should be at 185 I do get Women's attention, to My surprise still. I have messed up teeth and I have lost a lot of hair to boot. On the other hand I have a good set of arms and My chest isn't all that small, I can see the definition in My abs as well. I drink too much beer for one thing, but I walk a lot and practice My speed of hand and foot. I may be a basket case, but dammit I have potential still at My age to make something out of it. Hell, I didn't ask to be a Dummy, nor did I inquire any acid back when it all started. Kelly McGill here saying have a grand fourth, and be careful out there, We have way too many People wanting to cause problems in Your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment