Wednesday, September 25, 2013

80 plus text messages?

   I just went off on My Mom, not in a violent manner though, I told Her enough about what happened with My life that She was scared. Then I told Her more. I was told so much crap from Her and Dad, just to test My gullibilty, that I sent over 80 text messeages. I was contacted by the Killeen Police department about it too. I was so pissed off I even told Them I did'nt want to even attend Their funerals. I just finished telling Her that the only reason I came to Riverton Wyoming was in the hopes of running into Bill Rowley, and that the main reason I went to Santa Monica was to commit a murder, I was going to cut Richard Pattison up. I am serious when I say that I told Her I wanted at that moment to go to Washington and kill Bill Rowley. I then explained in full about the Playboy and the acid trips starting My music venture. I say it for the reality it is that no normal Human Being would even attempt to do so much acid as these People were offering Me. Oh yea, Bill and Richard were never present at the time, except when Richard gave Me two ounces of mushrooms once for rent. Rent for a place that He never really stayed at to begin with. I also explained how the T.V. screws with Me, "Richard Pattison, Killeen Texas!", or, Kelly! Kelly! Kelly! Ah, I wanted the MaGilla Gorilla!", after I had that same thing happen in My camp in Austin. If You People think that I do not want to go to Washington and shoot this Punk Bill Rowley in the face, You are mistaken. Control is achieved here, the proof is that Bill Rowley is still alive. When I explained the Playboy I also told Her in detail about how I entered the party that night. I hate My life and that is a fact, I feel a normal Person would have killed Himself years ago, with the pain I live with it is hard to believe that I live. Well, I guess I have ranted enough for one night, seeing as nothing seems to be getting done anyways I quit for the night. I'll bitch more later I guess, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment