Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Helpless and Hopeless

   Yes I do feel helpless and Hopeless, but I really have no choice but to continue. I have mentioned My loses at Love, I have another sob story. I had won tickets to a Def Leopard concert in Houston and sold the extra one to this Guy I worked with. While there I wound up by Myself for a spell and was standing near a pretty Lady. On impulse I stepped over to Her, this was a step that made Me move around five feet real fast, it was not on purpose either. She greeted Me with friendly smile too. Low and behold before We could get anything going this Guy from work showed up, I clammed up and left Her there. I admit I am not a normal Human Being and this just goes to prove it. Another time I was at the Backroom with another Fella I worked with, He was talking to some Gals He knew and introduce Me, I made the exact sidestep over to Them. One of Them looked at Me and said, "A-O.K.", for some reason that pissed Me off. They left Us alone while She said, "A-O.K.", again while leaving. Once again I run into the side step move, only this time it was from a young Woman. I was at an outdoor concert in Austin when a Gal moves towards Me, I moved away. I just did'nt like Her doing it to Me. Seriously I have a really fucked up life, and I am truly surprised that I have yet to put a bullet in My head. "Nobody in His right mine would have left You.", was an original saying, Mine. I thought of those exact words before the song came out. The one thing I do have going for Me is that I am not totally insane, if I were I would go to Wenachie Washington and shoot Bill Rowley for allowing His Partner Richard Pattison to talk Him into playing the role He played out. Again I have no proof, it was so well planned that They look as innocent as can be. I have a question I have asked before, why would You ask a Guy to be in a Band when He does'nt even know how to play an instrument? I again say that I never asked for any L.S.D. when this all started. And the way it was presented to Me is suspicious if nothing else. I understand that I am just ranting here because I have no chance at justice, Dumb Fucks like Me are destined to lose I see. Hell, Anybody that loses at Love as much as Me, and in the fashion I have lost, is a Fuck Up beyond help. I would have to take a few minutes to recount how many times I have actually lost at Love to tell the truth. I really hate having to say this about My sorry ass, but maybe I'll get the attention I deserve. If nothing else, I sure showed the World what a Dip Shit really lives like. You Folks have a great night, I'm outa here for now, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment