Thursday, September 19, 2013

Again I talk about the injustice

   I feel I need to talk about what happened to My life as a nineteen year old Kid, because that is what this is about. Son of a Bitch, these Boys actually set upon a known slow person. I can bet money that if You asked half of the class of '78 what They thought of Kelly McGill They would all say They thought Him to be a little bit on the slow side, I'd bet a whole lot of money on that for a fact. I never realized what it was that They were doing to My life until They said' "Richard Pattison, Killeen Texas!", sad but true, that in itself tells how retarded I am. Yep. You all know if it were You that You'd be doing everything in Your power to bring down the People that screwed with Your life. I have to admit that I am not the slowest Bastard on the Planet, but I broke Nancy's heart, that in itself explains just how ignorant I am. "Ignorance is not an excuse!", bullcorn. That is what T.V. does to society People. In the first place if You are called ignorant in court You would have a Hell of a lawsuit. That right there says it all about America in it's present state, gullible. I want You to know that I am not pulling Your leg here, I am a real Victim People. I say for a fact that if I ever decided to commit suicide, which is something I really wanted to do the other morning, I would most definitely take Bill Rowley's life with Me. People say, "Forgive and forget.", not a chance. You are not messed with on Television by the People that Fucked Your life up so You do not understand what it is that I am talking about. Talk is all it is for now, but You never know when a Person has had enough and says Fuck it all and kills some Son of a Bitch. These Boys think it is a joke to be able to do what it is that They are doing, any normal Man would be angered and that is reality. A Man is a Man, and I am not talking about some Youngster saying He's a Man either, and a Man will not tolerate a Kid messing with Somebodies life, fact. I want to end with that so it soaks in a bit. I'll gab at Ya later, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment