Monday, September 16, 2013

My condolences

   I want to say I am sincerely sorry to hear about another attack in America. It is sad as Hell when an American is the one that commits such a crime. I have said it before and I will say it here and now, We really need to clean up this Country. I did'nt say it on here I say it out loud. I saw a picture today of illegals being caught coming over the Mexican border, They were not Mexicans either, They were from the Countries that want to kill Us. These People are getting stronger and stronger everyday Folks. In the state of Wyoming where I live it is legal for a Felon such as Myself, a non-violent offender, to carry a black powder pistol. It is also legal to carry it concealed without a permit, My .36 is under My truck seat at all times. There are such Idiotic People in the World that We have Our own right here in Riverton Wyoming, recently a couple of Kids just wanted to beat Somebody to death is what We are reading in the local paper, so They went and got a bat and a set of brass knuckles and beat a Fella to death, His Girlfriend was beaten too, She is still in a coma. Do You really think that I will not kill a Person for doing such things. This I have to say to all ex-military out there, I am sure You will know what I am saying without Me explaining what a Marine told Me about what I have been through. I as I have said lived in Killeen Texas, home to Fort Hood. One morning at just past 3 a.m. I was awaken by a serious blast, when I jumped up in bed I was greeted by five shockwaves. You could see the fear around town for a spell afterwards too. "We are at War You know!", I still say We have to get serious about this crap and gather these People up and throw Them out. If it takes martial law then so be it. I do understand how the Indians felt when We were covering Them up, the only difference is that They were'nt scared to kill the Intruders. They were outnumbered People, They're still coming in to this land daily. You and I both know this never would have happened if Our fore Fathers were involved. So stay out of harms way if it is possible, wnd if You're near a gunfight, keep Your head calm and down. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment