Sunday, September 15, 2013

83 away

   83 page views and I hit 4000, at least Someone is looking aye? Maybe I'll make a difference. I really have to say something about America and present day. What in the Hell is going on? We have a President that has been accused of high treason by the People. What I have read is that He openly admits that He would stand against the American People and back the Muslims, outrageous to say the least. I have a theory, maybe He is just playing this out to start a war that is on the brink of beginning. What if They all are just playing along like Their really with the Muslims just to get it all started, far fetched I know, but what is really going on out there? People on Facebook are seriously pissed off Folks, I have a few Friends on there that I went to school with that vent their anger there and I understand what it is They are saying too. The way I see most Americans today is that They just wish it would go away, if the Muslims are here to kill I don't see it vanishing anytime soon. I still say We should have cleaned some of this shit up in Beruit in the '80s, I was going to join the Marines when We went to war with the Hezbolla. I know what I am saying when I say that if You turn the other cheek They'll just hit that one too. I was the one as I mentioned that was picked on. With the home life I had I learned to control My temper when I was a Child, Dad said if I ever hit one of the Girls I'd get My ass kicked by Him, so when the Boys at school pushed Me I just looked at Them, I can still be that way to this day. What it is that I am saying is that these People will continue to push Us until We turn and fight. They are not going to just go away. "They're stealing America!", was plastered all over Santa Monica when I was there the first time, Ya, I wrote it. I was trying to tell You People out there in the only way I could at the time that We are in for a future that looks bleak. I have a few old sayings here that I feel are appropriate for the occasion. "War is Hell!, and "Give 'em Hell!" are two of them, the other? "God bless America!". Let's all work for a better tomorrow, thanks for reading this, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment