Friday, September 27, 2013

I have something to say

   Here sits a Child on the face of the Earth, a 53 year old Child at that. I am not the only one either, even though the others would argue about it. I was set up by this Kid Bill Rowley so many times it really makes Me look slower then You think. I would'nt be surprised if He had something to do with this Girl coming by and sitting on My lap. I was a Kid, like all nineteen year olds are, and I reached around and felt Her breast. My Younger Sister asked Me about it later. Hell, what's a Boy to think when a Girl sits on His lap in the privacy of His own apartment? Even a normal Kid would have at least tried something. Do You want to know how naive I was then? We passed a school bus full of teenage Girls once, Perry Greenhalgh told Les Tolson to moon Them, I see now He was joking around, this Dumbass said, "I'll do it.", and did. I should have had My ass kicked for it. If You understand that this was the same year I ran out of the room and then ran back in and jumped on top of Sheila You'll know what I mean about how small of a Child I was then. Speaking of Sheila, do You understand that I broke Her heart twice? Sad? You had better believe it is, I did the same thing both times too, I ignored Her because I saw a Small Child in front of Me. If You think I enjoy My life, You are naive. I am a Person that continues to live to see what the future brings, not only for Me but for this Country and the World. We all see that the World is seeing things today that are becoming history, Yes, We are living history at the present. Like Obama and His healthcare plan. I for one believe that it is actually a great idea, just not the way He pushes it on Us. And the price is ridiculous in My opinion. I feel that a dollar a day from every working American would suffice. You would at least raise $20,000,000. a day, if that is not enough something is wrong with Them. Another thing is that They talk about jobs, if You create this healthcare any Person out there that sells health insurance for a living is going to be out of a job, They will no longer be needed. Population control is what We are seeing in My eyes, They have allowed too many People into Our Country and now They have to do something. I might be wrong but that is My opinion. I have strayed from the subject I was wanting to talk about I see, but We are on the verge of a civil war in America. This Person We have as President today I have heard just declared a special Muslim month, Insanity! These People want to kill and We are supposed to accept Them? Another reason I moved out of Texas was because They are being overrun. It did'nt bother Me too much to leave the Cities behind at this point and time on Earth. Remember this Folks, if We do go into a War on American soil stay away from any Refugee camps. If I was wanting to kill People I would take Them any way possible. They use I.E.D.s in Afganistan as roadside bombs, I would be watching out for parked cars on the side of busy roads. Alls fair in Love and War They say, so watch Your asses. Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment