Sunday, September 22, 2013

Bah! 1 pageveiw from 4000! Whoo-Hoo!

   It makes a Guy a feel good knowing that at least Somebody is reading this junk. If I can bring Richard and His Cronies down I will be amazed, but if I can stop some Kid from messing His or Hers life up on drugs all the better. If Anyone is reading this and has been curious about the life style of the drugged out, well You're just a Child if Your wondering about it in the first place. If You really want to understand the affects go down to the harshest parts of a City and You will see some of it. People kill others, or just beat Them and rob Them, to support Their habits Kids, that in itself should tell You the truth. It is a crime for a reason, Cocaine and Meth are insanity. You are not Yourself while whacked out of Your brain, that statement should make it clear. Sure there are different types of People and drugs affect Them in different ways, but still it is not the way You want to live Your life. There are Girls in this World that will do just about anything for drugs, and there are the Assholes that will get Them hooked for that same reason. Parents, again I say to You that it is up to You to say something to Your Children about the craziness going on upon this Planet. You need to show Them so They understand. Our Prisons are full of non-violent offenders because of drugs. I did time for less than a half a gram of Coke, Jail is not a nice place to be. I never made it to the Big House, I was in a Texas State Jail, one where the cameras were'nt even hooked up. But it was an insane place to be. They put forty eight Dumbasses in a cell and expect Them to get along. You have equal numbers of Blacks and Whites with a handful of Mexicans thrown in, never a dull moment. There were some good Guys in there though, like Razor, His name came from the goofy haircut They gave Him when He came in. My Celly Jesek was alright.  Even some of the Black Guys were laid back. I had a nickname that stuck with Me the whole year, God Damn. Every time I missed a basket I would cuss so I was given a name that I would get called while walking down the main walkway. "Oh God Damn!", some would say. That was the only memory I have that I can say is worth remembrance. You are not eligible for Parole or early release so fighting runs rampant in such places, They are called Gladiator farms by the Inmates. They would set up fights and bet envelopes on them. I saw a fight a week, and that was just in My little space. So if You want Your freedom taken away, or You just like to hang out with a bunch of Idiots, go ahead, put that needle in Your arm, fire up that crack pipe, it's all fun until You die or go to Prison, You figure it out. No Shit Kids, drugs are nothing but trouble for real. So keep it real and stay off the crap, O.K.? I really mean what I say here too. I hope I get through to some of You, sincerely Kelly McGill a.k.a the Stoned Hippy.

No comments:

Post a Comment