Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What else?

   I have a bitch Today, how on Earth are shows like Moonshiners being allowed? Good God Man, They are actually committing felonies on the aire and Nobody stops Them. The Cop on that show must watch the damn thing. I am positive He knows for a fact Who is brewing, He has to see Them on T.V. and They are in His jurisdiction. Just goes to show You what I have been saying, Money talks and Bullshit walks Folks. Next month it will be three solid years that I have kept this up, and nothing is being done about how I am Fucked with on National Television, that is nonsense! I have continuously spilled My gutts on how rotten My life is with no avail, Holy Crap! "It's enough to drive a Man insane.", and that My Freinds is exactly what Richard Pattison wishes to do to My life. I do not exaggerate nor do I lie to Myself, I am wise to the ways of the World, and I am in My right mind to a certain extent. When I say this I do know it will raise questions on My meaning, I am dead serious when I say what They did to My life left a Child with a wandering mind. I am a Victim of a vicious crime and I see no justice so far. I beg and pray that a true Grown up takes a look at this and does something. I really do hate the life I have known People. I wonder at Myself for staying alive for as long as I have. I have in My life been racked so bad by pain that I have fallen to My knees, during that time in My life I picked up My .44 Mag. and the temptation to kill Myself was so intense I got scared and put it away quick. But hey, Nobody cares for a Dumbass anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment