Monday, November 24, 2014

As I learn

  I see Myself as a Child to this day, and I am fifty four years old. I completely understand that Men respect Men, and I am a Child in Their eyes, therefore a Human being unworthy. If I had control over My Life I would shock most of You with My feelings beyond Your realm of understanding. I just wish You could see beyond Your youth, You would be amazed. I Myself truly want to speak to You as a Full Grown Man, it is beyond My ability, for I am just a Kid. Hardships change a Kid, I have had it tough, but not tough enough to make Me a Man. What I have to say Tonight is, if You disrespect My honesty and honor these People You are an innocent Child in the first place. I do not laugh at this Life, I live through Hell. To be honest I am trying to be more of an Adult from here on out, such is My growth. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment