Thursday, November 13, 2014

I still have to try

   I hate Life and that is a fact that I deal with daily. They say People kill Themselves to rid Their Lives of the pain They're in, I suffer through it. I tell a story of being handed a Playboy, if I had'nt lived through it I doubt if I would believe such a story Myself. I told of even walking up to the gates of the Playboy  mansion, I am sure I was being filmed while I did so. I understand totally that You need real evidence that all of this took place, if in fact You were to do something about it. Even the fact tat They flat out say things on the air does'nt prove that it's My Life They are messing with. So all I can say is that it is a fact and I have no real proof. My only hope would be if one of Them decided to become a Grown Man and admit to Their crime. Myself? It would eat Me up inside knowing I had done something like that to another Human Being. I mentioned that a Guy named Danny was there the night We wound up at the Marriott, if He's still alive He may be the one to help. I think I told You about giving Him My old Wyoming drivers licence when I got My Texas one. He told Me He used it to change His name. All He did was to rearrange a few things but kept the Kelly McGill part the same. I was even taken into a back room at the D.P.S. department on Lamar in Austin and shown His picture and asked about it a few years later. The Kid was from Florida if that helps. If I have'nt made it clear enough I want these People bad. You do not seem to understand how mad I am right this moment. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment