Thursday, November 20, 2014

Full Grown

   Excuse the writing Tonite, My glasses are at the job site. Everything's a bit blurry. I wonder about the Company I even work for to tell the truth. Here I am the assistant Superintendent on the job, I feel I am unworthy. There are others that have been with the Company for years. The thing is, most of these Fools seem to not give a damn, and They have held Their jobs for years. I worked for a Company a long time ago named Style Homes, My Boss worked there too, along with a lot of Friends of Richard Pattison, Bill Rowley and many others. What bothers Me is the fact that these People are worthless in My eye, but still have Their jobs. I would have fired half the crew. I have seen John Lucas do that exact thing in Virginia, what a difference it made. It seems to be a joke to the American Public that I am this Person, do You People completely understand that We are under attack due to You arrogance. Good God! I put it writing right here adn now, I would shoot Richard Pattison in the face and end His Life if I knew where He was Today. Mark Schosta is added to the list of Cronies. If I missed spelled the last name. He works for the local gas company. I do see there game, "We work and earn Our money.".  Me? Screw Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment