Friday, November 7, 2014

Tough as nails

   Bah! Here I am practicing an X block, and messing it up too, when I here a voice behind Me asking if I'm dancing. Damn! I was heart broken again. When I say so it has no comparison to Nancy and Sheila, They hurt bad, and still to this day are uncomparable. Excuse the spelling. But We walked on until Her ride picked Her up, another loss in My opinion. She was a knock out from what I got a chance to see. The only chance I have in Life is to teach, and I did so Tonight. I know enough to not try the block down low, it is taught as a leg break if done right too. But You totally drop Your guard against an uppercut to the snoz. I was practicing both and seeing I was'nt getting it high enough when I heard a voice from behind. She finished Our conversation, including introductions from across the street. Really. Such is Kelly's luck. No joking matter too.

No comments:

Post a Comment