Tuesday, November 11, 2014

When?

  I sit here and cry, that in itself would have Me looking into what it is that some Fool is saying. I Myself look at things with a grain of salt, the reason being is that there are a lot of Kid's in America that think it's funny to mess with People. Do You Dumb Asses realize, I know the answer, that You are a real disgrace. I Myself can call My Life a disgrace for even being a Fool in My opinion, but I sure as Hell will not screw with Your Life. Bob Carrol, Clint McGill and Javiar Morales can tell You that when I screw with You it's right in front of You and jamming it down Your throat that You are in fact a Kid that needs told. I mentioned before that I was going totally mad, those are the reasons. I truly hate some People in America, and They think it's funny. My Nephew Clint was one. To this day He tells Me that I made Him grow up. I hated that Kid. He came around as some Kid that had nowhere else to turn. A Gang banger that knew it all, I fucked with Him hard. The thing is, I did it to His face, not in a game manner either, I wanted to slam the Boy. What I tell Him is that He changed His own Life. Now the Kid's got His two Sons to raise, and doing a respectful job too. I lie not when I say I hate the American Youth and the way They think Their shit is without a smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment