Monday, November 17, 2014

Manana?

  We'll see what Tomorrow brings. As far as Today? Here I am walking up to the crain Operator talking to a Hand of Ours, this Fool a starts acting like He wants to play fight, His strength was unsuspected too, plus My arm feels the difference, He was close to real pain. Me? I called the office and left a message telling Them I walk away, leaving Myself open for His next move. The thing is, this Fella has been raising caine about Our Company for months, and now He's finishing the project. I have had enough. The thing is, My elbow hurts. I really want to show this Ass. Ask People that really know Me and You'll understand Me, I walk away. But when a Person causes harm just to do? I have a genuine hatred. I left a message relating to this with the office. We'll talk later about it. I hate Kids that fuck with You Folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment