Sunday, November 16, 2014

"The luck of the Irish."

   Yep, I am an unlucky Bastard. I mentioned how My first memory in Life was being given a Puppy, I never remembered playing with it or having it around either, the next time I saw it it was mean. During that same time I remember being bitten by a Girl on the block and climbing up a ladder that sent Me to the hospital, but no Dog. At the age of three I was given a toy pistol and holster. I played fast draw daily, even after I got My right hand stuck in a garage door spring and had to draw left handed. My Parents took it and put it in the hall closet. I remember asking My Sister Kay if She'd get it down for Me but She said no. I was given a trike by My Grandpa, this trike was bigger then normal and I know it would be worth something now, it too disappeared. From around the fifth grade until High School I continuously had to listen to My oldest Sister scream at Me. And to top it off I had My best Friend stab Me in the back and screw My life up. Now They mess with a slow Kid in a manner I cannot tolerate, nor would any Man. And You wonder why I want to take a trip to Wenachie Washington?

No comments:

Post a Comment