Saturday, December 20, 2014

1 away from 1200

   Tonight I will hit 12000 page views. What that means is that People have looked at My page on Blogspot. Other then that I really do not know Who has looked at My Twitter account. There is a Country on the face of the Earth known as America, and I live upon it. That alone may be why I am ignored. The arrogance, set aside the ignorance, in which We live with daily, is astounding. My Family dates back generations itself. I do not recall if I told You about My far back Grandfather in the civil war. He was a Captain. He became shell shocked and was never the same. As far as fighting Indians, I have yet to be told. I know We have been in contact with the James Boys, in fact a Cousin is supposedly married to a direct decendent from Jesse. The truth be known My Uncle in the past was an Outlaw. We are the western history in which You People find interesting. The west has changed since the 1800s but dammit There are still crooks here too. All I seek is a chance.

1 comment: