Sunday, December 21, 2014

Dignity

   I am not what is known as a dignified Person, meaning I can't respect Myself. I hurt so bad inside it's hard to believe that I live with the pain. Yesterday You read the writings of a Drunken Coward, for that is exactly what I am. My fate in Life is to be a Loser I guess. I read this morning about the assassination of the two Cops in New York, My condolences to the Families involved. I mention this due to the fact that I Myself am not that kind of a Person, to just kill another Human Being for no other reason then to do so is not My way. I said I have a possession of a controlled substance, less than a gram of cocaine. In Wyoming I am allowed to carry a concealed weapon if I want without even a permit, I have a black powder .44 under the seat of My pickup because of these types of Idiots. It is also a needed item when You go to the Mountains here, You hear every year where some Fool gets mauled by a Grizzlie Bear, Plus some tree hugger thought it wise to introduce Canadian Wolves into the area, now They are a dangerous Animal without fear of Humans. I say it straight when I say I will shoot a Cop killer without prejudice. Sincerley, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment