Monday, December 8, 2014

I live a Life

   Here I am the Foreman on a big job, it in reality is a farce. I am over around fifteen People, most I refuse to call Men. The Arapaho Nation need seventy five percent Nationals on the Job, get Them to show up on time and put in a real days work. I hate the Boy's now. They try to walk all over You too. I have bitten a few heads off already. Even this Morning I had a Hand that I told He had to rework something, His reply was that He's just go Home. My reply? Go. I really do disrespect People that think They're better than You. The Owner of the Company even said that They hate Me for being a Badass that runs circles around Them, which I knew. Spoiled little Kid's are all around in America, Race means nothing. But I have witnessed over the years some races try harder. What this means in the long run is that I can quit any day. I will not put up with crap in which I am angry all the time. To make a long story short, People push this to the point where I am fighting pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment