Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Holy Hell Wyoming!

   I have a few choice words Tonight. "Are You a Man?", "Yes I am a Man!". "Why do You ask?", "If You need to ask!". I have said it before I have watched the Youth of America since I was three, being '63-'64 in Southern California. I grew up just nine miles from Huntington beach. Cops at times rolled down the streets saying to stay inside. The stories from the P.T.A. sponsored ticket sales at the Strawberry Festival were My Dad's. Riot's in the sixties were rare to Anybody from another part of the World. But I still fell for the dupe of, "Ya want a Buy some acid?". Then amazingly there is some Acid rock as it's know, Pink Floyd, sitting on the turntable. I was approached by this Bill Rowley about giving a "Place to stay.", this Kid was a Welder at the Mine's in 1980, He would have been making some cash then. I had this Kid even have Him move a bed into My bedroom so He's  have a bed too. This Kid, Bob Pace, or as a coat I even wound up with had the name Lapoca, that may be His name too. Well Bob had enough money to buy a serious Pioneer set up to boot. The night the acid was found at My door after bypassing the security gate that ruined the marriage Sheila was looking at. Hell that Girl and Nancy had the exact look in They're eyes. Kelly McGill telling You so.

1 comment: